Sunday, June 18, 2006

Scooper Bowl

June 6, 2006, I contributed $7 to the Jimmy Fund. In return, I ate as much ice cream as I could that day. I had 8 (small) cups. Of course, dinner was no longer necessary that evening.

This might be the third time I went to Scooper Bowl. It felt satisfying to donate money to cancer research. It felt equally satisfying to taste all kinds of ice creams.

To see a gallery of this event on Boston.com, click here. The following pictures are my shots.


People inside the entrance.

According to Boston.com, this guy had 35 cups of ice cream. He is 17-year-old Adam Carlson from Medway.


Haagen-Dazs stand. My favorite here was Pineapple Coconut.


WB56 was here.
看谁拍谁。


Cows next to the Scooper Bowl. This one is Vincent's Cow.


Harvest Cow.


Celestial Cow.


Celestial Cow, Detail.

1 comment: