Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Johnson Space Center

Oh my, don't we all like to gossip! I guess the astronaut love triangle / attempted murder is hot news today. Apparently love drives one crazy, even astronauts can't be spared.

I visited the Johnson Space Center (JSC) on the last day of 2006. I am posting some pictures in case you haven't been there yourself. As you might know, JSC serves as the mission control center for all the space shuttle flights and much more. Remember the famous "Houston, we've got a problem"?


No shuttle was in space that day, plus it was a Sunday, so the control room was empty. But you still can see on the screens where the International Space Station (ISS) was currently orbiting the earth, and live video feeds from the ISS.

Training facility

Rockets

Why did I become suspicious about the Moon project after I saw the exhibition?
Maybe I should spend more time reading about it.



Bonus pics:
Houston

At sunset
The last ray of 2006

1 comment:

Sword Angel (剑侠) said...

I am following the amazing story too. We are all human beings after all.

Don't know if she can fly again.
She looks beautiful and professional. Sign...