Sunday, December 30, 2012

An Italian Vacation

Dear blog, I am back, after a brief, hmm, two-year hiatus. I come back, because I feel the need to share. Last month I spent 16 days in the Italian countryside, and what a vacation it was!

IMG_4032_1

Just like this photo taken on the Amalfi Coast, I’ve had my share of sunny days and rainy days of the Mediterranean autumn. But nothing could prevent me from enjoying the spectacular scenery, rich history and culture, hospitable people, and delicious food. It was a trip I will think about for a long time, and I know that I will be back.

Dear readers, I hope you will be patient enough to follow me through the trip in the coming weeks, if not months. We shall start very soon, I promise.

5 comments:

troubadour said...

Happy New Year. SY.

Unknown said...

nice photo, nice place!

Unknown said...

Hi.
I think your blog very wonderful.
Welcome my blog.
Thank you.
^^
Tien Toi Thanh Cong
Travel VietNam With Jussie Tran

fifa-munzen said...

Genau wie dieses Foto genommen an der Amalfiküste, ich habe meinen Anteil an sonnigen Tagen und regnerische Tage des Mittelmeers Herbst hatte. Aber nichts konnte mich aus genießen die spektakuläre Landschaften, reiche Geschichte und Kultur, gastfreundliche Menschen und köstliche Speisen zu vermeiden. Es war eine Reise, die ich etwa für eine lange Zeit zu denken, und ich weiß, dass ich komme wieder.

www.fifa-munzen.de

http://www.fifa-munzen.de/

Unknown said...

Hi dear friends... Please kindly visit www.maldiveshoteldiscounts.com Enjoy your best holiday ever with special discount up to 80% and instant confirmation.