Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hectic Life of Mine

Early Sunday evening I settled down to read HP VII after some professional & social obligations. Finally I got to enjoy the book and find a closure. Life was so good.

The book must have cast a spell on me, for I dozed off on Chapter 4 around 8:30pm and didn't wake up until 4:30am. I read for another hour and went back to sleep for 3 more hours.

A good night's sleep prepared me for a long battle yesterday. Same professional obligations kept me up until 3:30am and made me up and running again at 7:15am.

As of 10:30am, it's out of sight, out of mind.

Now I can really enjoy the magic world of HP VII.

2 comments:

Sword Angel (剑侠) said...

Life is wonderful. I wish I could doze off some book :-)

What is HP VII? A novel?

Anonymous said...

Too cryptic.

So you submitted Tuesday? congratulations!

And please be fast with HP...I am really curious what you think of it!