Monday, July 31, 2006

Allegro, the Wedding Photographer

Subtitle: North Lab, Are You Reading My Blog?

Dr. and Mrs. Mac Daddy D


The Rings

I became a wedding photographer last Friday! It was very moving to attend this small, beautiful and intimate ceremony. I am very happy for the beautiful bride and the handsome groom. I am also glad that they like my photos. Thanks so much to H and D for trusting me with such an important job. And thanks to the cooperating weather and good lighting conditions.

It feels very good to be useful :-)

For obvious reasons, I will only put these two photos here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of the wonderful couple reminds me part of a poem:
"面向大海,春暖花开"

I like your photography too :)

Anonymous said...

So D lied when he said that he is not going to get married! "Been there, done that". Ha! He stepped into the river twice! But this will be a river of happiness I am sure. :)

Anonymous said...

north lab says hi!