Saturday, October 15, 2005

Glass Pumpkins

Though it is colder and wet after 9 consecutive days of rain (still going), it does not feel like fall yet. Normally at this time of the year, we would see colorful foliage already. Maybe not in our backyard, but at least we could go north or west a little bit to enjoy the red and yellow display. Now it is soaked wet everywhere, I feel like going nowhere.

To cheer myself up, I found photos of glass pumpkins I took two years ago at the preview to the sale. I missed this year's annual glass pumpkin sale, not that I could afford buying anything (the cheapest price tag: $25), but I really wished to be able to take better pictures. The sale started at 10am. People came around 9am to get close to their favorites. I arrived at 4pm only to see a dozen or so left on the lawn. Oh well, there is always next year.


The Great Glass Pumpkin Patch



Close Up



My Favorite Pumpkin
Mmm, $155!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that.

allegro said...

Yeah, we went to that pre-sale together!